This report is not a personal recommendation and does not take into account your personal circumstances or appetite for risk.
Accendo Press Quotes – Week Ending 7 September 2018
« Back to Category
Friday, 7 September
- “Concerns over emerging markets and another U.S.-China tariff clash are pushing traders towards risk-off sentiment into the weekend,” analysts at Accendo Markets said in a note.
- https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-stocks/UK Index -dips-amid-fears-of-trade-war-escalation-ba-owner-falls-idUKKCN1LN0YN
Thursday, 6 September
- Analysts at Accendo Markets said the US dollar was “trading off its overnight lows on the back of safe-haven demand, weakening the commodity space which could hurt Miners.”
Wednesday, 5 September
- Les analystes chez Accendo Markets mettent en avant “un PMI dans les services décevant en Chine qui s’est ajouté aux tensions commerciales entre les Etats-Unis et la Chine”.
Tuesday, 4 September
- The UK Index has become very vulnerable to the pound in the absence of big moves on the index, according to Mike Van Dulken, Head of Research at Accendo Markets.
- https://www.bloomberg.com/news/audio/2018-09-04/dulken-UK Index -a-brexit-punchbag
Monday, 3 September
- “Shares in non-food consumables distributor Bunzl are trading their best in 14 months after management published a positive set of H1 results and expressed confidence in the rest of the year,” said Mike van Dulken, head of research at Accendo Markets.
This research is produced by Accendo Markets Limited. Research produced and disseminated by Accendo Markets is classified as non-independent research, and is therefore a marketing communication. This investment research has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote its independence and it is not subject to the prohibition on dealing ahead of the dissemination of investment research. This research does not constitute a personal recommendation or offer to enter into a transaction or an investment, and is produced and distributed for information purposes only.
Accendo Markets considers opinions and information contained within the research to be valid when published, and gives no warranty as to the investments referred to in this material. The income from the investments referred to may go down as well as up, and investors may realise losses on investments. The past performance of a particular investment is not necessarily a guide to its future performance.
Prepared by Michael van Dulken, Head of Research