This report is not a personal recommendation and does not take into account your personal circumstances or appetite for risk.
Accendo Press Quotes – Week Ending 24 August 2018
« Back to Category
Friday, 24 August
- “Les sanctions iraniennes commencent à mordre sur l’offre du marché de l’énergie”, a ajoué Artjom Hatsaturjants, analyste chez Accendo Markets.
Thursday, 23 August
- Les marchés étaient dans l’ensemble prudents “à la suite de l’annonce dans la nuit de nouveaux droits de douane américains de 16 milliards de dollars sur les importations chinoises”, remarque Artjom Hatsaturjants, analyste chez Accendo Markets.
Wednesday, 22 August
- Artjom Hatsaturjants, Research Analyst at Accendo Markets, said: “The FTSE100 is refreshingly bullish, building on the positive example set by Wall St [overnight], with considerable support from FTSE’s heavyweight energy sector after last night’s unexpectedly large build in API Oil Inventories.”
Tuesday, 21 August
- “The Fed is independent in setting monetary policy and markets were spooked by yet another comment from Donald Trump criticising higher interest rates,” said Artjom Hatsaturjants, an analyst at Accendo Markets.
Monday, 20 August
- “Exclusive brands like Mulberry are having difficulties adapting to the new trading environment because they rely so heavily on the personal experience they offer to their customers,” said Artjom Hatsaturjants, a research analyst at Accendo Markets.
This research is produced by Accendo Markets Limited. Research produced and disseminated by Accendo Markets is classified as non-independent research, and is therefore a marketing communication. This investment research has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote its independence and it is not subject to the prohibition on dealing ahead of the dissemination of investment research. This research does not constitute a personal recommendation or offer to enter into a transaction or an investment, and is produced and distributed for information purposes only.
Accendo Markets considers opinions and information contained within the research to be valid when published, and gives no warranty as to the investments referred to in this material. The income from the investments referred to may go down as well as up, and investors may realise losses on investments. The past performance of a particular investment is not necessarily a guide to its future performance. Prepared by Michael van Dulken, Head of Research