This report is not a personal recommendation and does not take into account your personal circumstances or appetite for risk.
Accendo Press Quotes – Week Ending 18 May 2018
« Back to Category
Friday, 18 May
London South East
- Investors were more sceptical and the shares fell 2.5 percent in early trading. “Astra shoots for stars, but misses,” Mike van Dulken at Accendo Markets wrote in a note to clients.
- Der Quartalsumsatz blieb allerdings weit hinter den Erwartungen der Experten zurück, die sich nun auch weniger zuversichtlich äußerten als Soriot. „AstraZeneca greift nach den Sternen, verfehlt sie aber“, schrieb Mike van Dulken vom Handelshaus Accendo Markets an seine Kunden. Der operative Gewinn brach um 46 Prozent auf 896 Millionen Dollar ein.
Thursday, 17 May
- “The UK 100 is gaining ground today, bouncing off seven-week rising support, keeping the uptrend alive,” said Artjom Hatsaturjants, research analyst at Accendo Markets.
- http://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/market_reports/197156/UK Index -100-gains-continue-near-record-highs-though-us-stocks-open-lower-197156.html
Wednesday, 16 May
- Mike van Dulken, head of research at Accendo Markets said: “Crest Nicholson has dealt a blow to UK Housebuilders this morning with a profits warnings attributable to flat pricing and higher building costs.
Tuesday, 15 May
- “With positive results across the board, one would expect markets to react by buying the shares, and yet investors are clearly taking a dimmer view about the company’s prospects with the CEO of 10 years on his way out,” said Accendo Markets analyst Artjom Hatsaturjants.
- https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-stocks/UK Index -gets-energy-boost-while-vodafone-flags-idUKKCN1IG14R
The Globe and Mail
- “Sino-US trade negotiations have provided mixed signals, the White House promising conciliation (over ZTE) then indicating that some form of punishment is still in the cards,” said Mike van Dulken, head of research at Accendo Markets.
Monday, 14 May
- “Sino-U.S. trade negotiations have provided mixed signals, the White House promising conciliation (over ZTE) then indicating that some form of punishment is still in the cards,” said Mike van Dulken, head of research at Accendo Markets.
This research is produced by Accendo Markets Limited.
Research produced and disseminated by Accendo Markets is classified as non-independent research,
and is therefore a marketing communication. This investment research has not been prepared in accordance
with legal requirements designed to promote its independence and it is not subject to the prohibition on
dealing ahead of the dissemination of investment research. This research does not constitute a personal
recommendation or offer to enter into a transaction or an investment, and is produced and distributed for information purposes only.
Accendo Markets considers opinions and information contained within the research to be valid when published,
and gives no warranty as to the investments referred to in this material. The income from the investments referred to may go down as well as up,
and investors may realise losses on investments. The past performance of a particular investment is not necessarily a guide to its future performance.
Prepared by Michael van Dulken, Head of Research