This report is not a personal recommendation and does not take into account your personal circumstances or appetite for risk.
Accendo Press Quotes – Week Ending 17 August 2018
« Back to Category
Thursday, 16 August
- “Les investisseurs cherchent à effacer les pertes de la veille grâce à la hausse des prix des matières premières et à des développements positifs autour de la guerre commerciale entre les Etats-Unis et la Chine”, souligne Artjom Hatsaturjants, analyste chez Accendo Markets.
Wednesday, 15 August
- Back in Blighty, Artjom Hatsaturjants at Accendo Markets noted that the index has advanced, even with 12 of its constituents going ex-dividend today, shaving about 17 points off the index.
- http://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/market_reports/203016/UK Index -100-on-the-up-but-finds-7550-hard-to-breach-203016.html
Tuesday, 14 August
- “The fact that the offer was all-cash also pleased shareholders. And with shares trading around 277p this morning, investors appear to have almost completely bridged the gap”, commented Artjom Hatsaturjants from Accendo Markets.
- https://uk.reuters.com/article/britain-stocks/britains-UK Index -flat-as-turkey-crisis-takes-a-breather-idUKL5N1V5357
Monday, 13 August
- “Cette ouverture négative s’explique par la chute des marchés asiatiques en ce début de semaine, ébranlés par de nouveaux coups portés aux monnaies des marchés émergents”, a expliqué Artjom Hatsaturjants d’Accendo Markets.
This research is produced by Accendo Markets Limited. Research produced and disseminated by Accendo Markets is classified as non-independent research, and is therefore a marketing communication. This investment research has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote its independence and it is not subject to the prohibition on dealing ahead of the dissemination of investment research. This research does not constitute a personal recommendation or offer to enter into a transaction or an investment, and is produced and distributed for information purposes only.
Accendo Markets considers opinions and information contained within the research to be valid when published, and gives no warranty as to the investments referred to in this material. The income from the investments referred to may go down as well as up, and investors may realise losses on investments. The past performance of a particular investment is not necessarily a guide to its future performance.
Prepared by Michael van Dulken, Head of Research