This report is not a personal recommendation and does not take into account your personal circumstances or appetite for risk.
Accendo Press Quotes – Week Ending 14 September 2018
« Back to Category
Friday, 14 September
- “Traders (are) hopeful about U.S.-China trade talks despite President Trump being the fly in the ointment, downplaying prospects for quick negotiations,” Accendo Markets analyst Mike van Dulken said.
Thursday, 13 September
- ‘The UK retail sector finds itself on the wrong side of the FTSE fence this morning,’ said Mike van Dulken, head of research at Accendo Markets.
Wednesday, 12 September
- “Le FTSE est soutenu par une livre moins vigoureuse, affaiblie par la nouvelle d’un complot de Brexiters conservateurs pour défier la Première ministre Theresa May”, a expliqué Artjom Hatsaturjants d’Accendo Markets.
Tuesday, 11 September
- Last week, tropical storm Gordon shut in oil production in the Gulf of Mexico for several days. Accendo Markets analyst Artjom Hatsaturjants said Hurricane Florence is not expected to disrupt oil-drilling infrastructure, but could impact energy demand.
Monday, 10 September
- “The company’s latest trading update painted a mixed picture for business outlook and while trading at its core Primark division was 5.5% higher at constant currency, the company remains vulnerable to global currency fluctuations due to earning two-thirds of its profits outside of the UK,” Artjom Hatsaturjants, research analyst at Accendo Markets, said.
This research is produced by Accendo Markets Limited. Research produced and disseminated by Accendo Markets is classified as non-independent research, and is therefore a marketing communication. This investment research has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote its independence and it is not subject to the prohibition on dealing ahead of the dissemination of investment research. This research does not constitute a personal recommendation or offer to enter into a transaction or an investment, and is produced and distributed for information purposes only.
Accendo Markets considers opinions and information contained within the research to be valid when published, and gives no warranty as to the investments referred to in this material. The income from the investments referred to may go down as well as up, and investors may realise losses on investments. The past performance of a particular investment is not necessarily a guide to its future performance.
Prepared by Michael van Dulken, Head of Research