Does this Upgrade present an opportunity for you?
Is it irrelevant, or will the Upgrade make the NMC Health share price more attractive?
- AlphaMena upgrades to Add with a target price of 2893p.
- Consensus: 11 Buys, 0 Holds, 1 Sell; Avg target: 4015p (Source: Bloomberg).
- Current share price 2675p (at time of writing).
- Will the shares turn back, or will they rally back to recent 3000p highs?
- Shares -11.2% from 2019 highs; +26.8% from 2019 lows; -2.1% year-to date.
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading NMC Health – An Example
Let’s say you think that NMC Health shares have upside potential as result of this broker upgrade. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of NMC Health using a CFD, at the current price of 2675p. To do this, you need £2,000.
For the purpose of this example, let’s assume the NMC Health share price rises to recent 3000p highs (+12.1%). Your profit would be £1210 from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. NMC Health shares fall 5% and hit your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.