Does this Upgrade present an opportunity for you?
Is it irrelevant, or will the Upgrade make the IWG share price more attractive?
- Credit Suisse upgrades to Buy with a target price of 328p.
- Consensus: 3 Buys, 4 Holds, 1 Sell; Avg target: 274p (Source: Bloomberg).
- Current share price 338.5p (at time of writing).
- Will the shares turn back, or will they rally back to recent 393p Sept highs?
- Shares -2.2% from 2019 highs; +66.7% from 2019 lows; +61.9% year-to date.
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading IWG– An Example
Let’s say you think that IWG shares have upside potential as result of this broker upgrade. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of IWG using a CFD, at the current price of 338p. To do this, you need £2,000.
For the purpose of this example, let’s assume the IWG share price rises to prior highs of 393p (+16%). Your profit would be £1600 from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. IWG shares fall 5% and hit your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.