Does this Upgrade present an opportunity for you?
Is it irrelevant, or will the Upgrade make the easyJet share price more attractive?
- AlphaValue upgrades to Buy with a target price of 12340p.
- Consensus: 10 Buys, 17 Holds, 1 Sell; Avg target: 1166p (Source: Bloomberg).
- Current share price 992p (at time of writing).
- Will the shares turn back, or will they rally back to 1200p?
- Shares -27.3% from 2019 highs; +0.3% from 2019 lows; -10.1% year-to date.
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading easyJet – An Example
Let’s say you think that easyJet shares have upside potential as result of this broker upgrade. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of easyJet using a CFD, at the current price of 992p. To do this, you need £2,000.
For the purpose of this example, let’s assume the easyJet share price rises to 1200p (+20.9%). Your profit would be £2090 from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. easyJet shares fall 5% and hit your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.