Does this Upgrade present an opportunity for you?
Is it irrelevant, or will the Upgrade make the Crest Nicholson share price more attractive?
- The chart shows the Crest Nicholson share price since late August.
- Liberum upgrades Crest Nicholson to Buy, setting a 400p target price.
- Consensus summary: 6 Buys, 6 Holds, 0 Sell; Average target: 417.4p (Source: Bloomberg).
- Current share price 336p (at time of writing).
- Shares -40.35% from 2018 highs; +22.55% from 2018 lows; -38.4% year-to date
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading Crest Nicholson – An Example
Let’s say you think that Crest Nicholson shares have upside potential as result of this broker upgrade. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Crest Nicholson using a CFD, at the current price of 336p. To do this, you need £2,000.
For the purpose of this example, let’s assume the Crest Nicholson share price rises to 398p recent highs(+18.45%). Your profit would be £1845 from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 6% from the current price. Crest Nicholson shares continue their downtrend, they fall 6% and hit your stop-loss. Your loss would be £600.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.