B&M Euro Value Retail
Does this Upgrade present an opportunity for you?
Is it irrelevant, or will the Upgrade make the B&M share price more attractive?
- Barclays upgrades to Overweight, with a target of 450p.
- Consensus summary: 13 Buys, 2 Holds, 0 Sell; Average target: 422p (Source: Bloomberg).
- Current share price 379p (at time of writing).
- Shares -0.4% from 2019 highs; +35.8% from 2019 lows; +34.6% year-to date
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading B&M Euro Value Retail – An Example
Let’s say you think that B&M shares have upside potential as result of this broker upgrade. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of B&M using a CFD, at the current price of 379p. To do this, you need £2,000.
For the purpose of this example, let’s assume the B&M share price rises to 431p (+21.6%). Your profit would be £2160 from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. B&M shares fall 5% and hit your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.