Does this Upgrade present an opportunity for you?
Is it irrelevant, or will the Upgrade make the 888 share price more attractive?
- JP Morgan upgrades to Overweight, with a target of 220p.
- Consensus summary: 5 Buys, 0 Holds, 0 Sell; Average target: 221p (Source: Bloomberg).
- Current share price 155p (at time of writing).
- Shares -15.2% from 2019 highs; +22.7% from 2019 lows; -11.1% year-to date
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading 888 – An Example
Let’s say you think that 888 shares have upside potential as result of this broker upgrade. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of 888 using a CFD, at the current price of 155p. To do this, you need £2,000.
For the purpose of this example, let’s assume the 888 share price rises to highs of 181p (+16.7%). Your profit would be £1670 from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. 888 shares fall 5% and hit your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.