Unilever PLC (ULVR.L) 13-01-20
Will Unilever PLC (ULVR.L) shares break below the 4275p support zone, or will it return to highs of 5324p (+23%)?
- Currently trading around the 4275p support at 4317p (at time of writing).
- The support has proven robust to date. Will the pattern repeat?
- The price has tested this level repeatedly. Traders should be mindful of stop-loss placement.
- Will the share price bounce once again to recent highs of 5324p? (+23%).
- Technical traders should be mindful of news and developments. Check our website and the press for updates.
- Shares -18% from 12-month highs; +9% from 12 month lows.
09 Jan: Goldman Sachs reiterates its buy rating on Unilever (ULVR) and reduced the target price to 4900p (from 5000p).
18 Dec: Goldman Sachs reiterates its buy rating on Unilever (ULVR) and reduced the target price to 5000p (from 5400p).
18 Dec: Barclays Capital reiterates its underweight rating on Unilever (ULVR) and reduced the target price to 4080p (from 4340p).
17 Dec: Unilever, the consumer goods group, warned that it now anticipated its underlying sales growth for the year to be marginally below the bottom end of previous guidance.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires