A trading opportunity for you?
Will TUI break support, or will it rise again back to 874p recent highs?
- Shares -21% from April highs; Bounced 4% already
- Now trading 721p (at time of writing).
- Will the pattern repeat? Will the shares bounce back to 874p ?
- Shares -41.3% from 2019 highs; +5.1% from 2019 lows; -35.9% year-to-date.
- 15 May: TUI backs full year profits expectations; summer bookings positive
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading TUI – An Example
Let’s say you like the TUI chart and you think the price is heading back towards 874p again. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of TUI using a CFD, at the current price of 721p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume TUI recovers back to 874p highs (+21%). Your profit would be £2100, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. TUI falls 5% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.