Tritax Big Box
A trading opportunity for you?
Will Tritax Big Box REIT break support, or will it rise again back to recent 157p highs?
- Tritax Big Box has a 139p support zone since February 2017, bouncing 7 times, most recently this week.
- Now trading 140.1p at time of writing).
- Shares -11.14% from 2018 highs; +0.9% from 2018 lows; -5.9% year-to-date
- Will the pattern repeat itself, with the shares bouncing off support again?
- Tritax Big Box invests in large-scale logistics real estate and operates “big box” stores.
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires
Trading Tritax Big Box – An Example
Let’s say you like the Tritax Big Box chart and you think the price is heading back towards 157p again. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Tritax Big Box using a CFD, at the current price of 140.1p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume Tritax Big Box rises back to 157p (+12%). Your profit would be £1200, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 6% from the current price. Tritax Big Box falls 6% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £600.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.