Stobart Limited (STOB.L) 14-01-20
Will Stobart Limited (STOB.L) shares break below the 105p support, or return to highs of 178p (+70%)?
- Currently close to the 105p support at 104.72p (at time of writing).
- This has been identified for ostensibly strong support level. Traders should consider whetehr they think it will hold up again.
- Will the price bounce again to recent highs at 178p? (+70%).
- Technical traders should consider potential news and developments. Check our website and the press for updates in future.
- Shares -42% from 12-month highs; +4% from 12 month lows.
27 Nov: HSBC reiterates its hold rating on Stobart Group Ltd (STOB) and increased the target price to 129p (from 124p).
14 Nov: Jefferies International reiterates its buy rating on Stobart Group Ltd (STOB) and reduced the target price to 168p (from 174p).
25 Sep: Stobart, the aviation, energy and civil engineering group, announced that it was trading in line with expectations, benefitting from a rise in airline passengers.
09 Sep: Stobart announced that management at its energy division would share a bonus of £5.3m as part of an incentive plan.
22 Aug: Stobart Group announced that it had undertaken a five-year partnership with Wizz Air, with three additional routes to fly from Southend Airport.
06 Jun: Jefferies International today initiates coverage of Stobart Group Ltd (STOB) with a buy rating and target price of 174p.
05 Jun: Warwick Brady, CEO, bought 23,000 shares in the firm on the 4th June 2019 at a price of 103.45p. This Director currently has 229,705 shares.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires