Rolls-Royce Holdings (RR.L) 28-11-19
Are Rolls-Royce Holdings (RR.L) about to break below the 706p support zone, or recover again to 977p highs? (+36%)
- The share price is close to 706p support. Shares are 714.4p (at time of writing).
- The support has proven robust to date. Will it stand firm this time?
- The shares have touched this level numerous times.
- Check our website and news outlets for updates. Fundamental developments can affect the strength of support levels.
- Shares -27% from 12-month highs; +1% from 12 month lows.
07 Nov: Rolls-Royce said in a trading update that despite better trading since the first half, it anticipates operating profit for the year to come in at the lower end of previous expectations.
07 Dec: Rolls-Royce said it has won a £10m contract to design and equip two offshore supply vessels to Gulf Offshore North Sea Ltd.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires