Rathbone Brothers (RAT.L) 14-01-20
Are Rathbone Brothers (RAT.L) about to break below the 2100p support zone, or recover again to 2470p highs? (+19%)
- The share price is close to 2100p support. Shares are 2065p (at time of writing).
- The support has proven robust to date. Will it stand firm this time?
- The shares have touched this level numerous times.
- Check our website and news outlets for updates. Fundamental developments can affect the strength of support levels.
- Shares -18% from 12-month highs; +1% from 12 month lows.
13 Jan: Liberum Capital reiterates its hold rating on Rathbone Brothers (RAT) and increased the target price to 2100p (from 2070p).
09 Jan: Rathbone Brothers said it had witnessed a 14.3% rise in funds under management and administration (FUMA) as at year end.
28 Nov: Rathbone Investment Management, a subsidiary of Rathbone Brothers, has taken over the Court of Protection and personal injury business of Barclays Wealth. The deal is subject to a regulatory go-ahead.
05 Nov: Paul Stockton, Executive Director, bought 8 shares in the firm on the 4th November 2019 at a price of 2100p. This Director currently has 95,140 shares.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires