PZ Cussons (PZC.L) 25-03-20
Will PZ Cussons (PZC.L) shares break resistance, or will it they fall back to the 161p support? (-22%)?
- Now close to the 208p resistance. Currently trading at 207.91p (at time of writing).
- The price has tested this level repeatedly. Traders should be mindful of stop-loss placement.
- Will the share price decline once again to recent support of 161p? (-22%).
- Technical traders should be mindful of breaking news. Check news outlets for updates, react accordingly.
- Shares -8% from 12-month highs; +29% from 12 month lows.
19 Mar: PZ Cussons, the consumer products company, has said it will take on a new CEO, effective from May 1, 2020. Jonathan Myers will take up the role as CEO, formerly of Avon Products.
18 Mar: PZ Cussons announced it had reached a deal to sell Nutricima, its Nigerian dairy unit, to an affiliate of the dutch company, Royal FrieslandCampina. The price has not been disclosed.
29 Jan: JP Morgan Cazenove reiterates its neutral rating on PZ Cussons (PZC) and reduced the target price to 190p (from 210p).
28 Jan: PZ Cussons reported a decline in H1 profit due to tough trading conditions Nigeria, Australia and the UK.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires