Pearson (PSON.L) 10-01-20
Are Pearson (PSON.L) about to break below the 622p support zone, or recover again to 889p highs? (+41%)
- The share price is close to 622p support. Shares are 628.0p (at time of writing).
- The support has proven robust to date. Will it stand firm this time?
- The shares have touched this level numerous times.
- Check our website and news outlets for updates. Fundamental developments can affect the strength of support levels.
- Shares -38% from 12-month highs; +2% from 12 month lows.
19 Dec: Barclays Capital reiterates its underweight rating on Pearson (PSON) and reduced the target price to 620p (from 690p).
18 Dec: Pearson, the education company, announced that it would sell its 25% stake in Penguin Random House, the book publisher, to Bertelsmann for approximately $675m.
16 Dec: Berenberg reiterates its sell rating on Pearson (PSON) and reduced the target price to 525p (from 620p).
11 Dec: JP Morgan Cazenove reiterates its overweight rating on Pearson (PSON) and reduced the target price to 950p (from 1010p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires