A trading opportunity for you?
Will NMC Health break support, or will it rise again back to 2928p recent highs?
- Shares -25% from April highs; Support 2189p .
- Now trading 2233p (at time of writing).
- Will the pattern repeat? Will the shares bounce back to 2928p ?
- Shares -26% from 2019 highs; +5.8% from 2019 lows; -18.4% year-to-date.
- 30 May: CEO buys £1.9m of NMC shares
- 28 May: Successful close of Saudi JV brings relief says Berenberg
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading NMC Health – An Example
Let’s say you like the NMC Health chart and you think the price is heading back towards 2928p again. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of NMC Health using a CFD, at the current price of 2233p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume NMC Health recovers back to 2928p recent highs (+31%). Your profit would be £3100, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. NMC Health falls 5% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.