A trading opportunity for you?
Will NMC Health break support, or will it rise again back to 3765p highs?
- NMC Health has rising 12-month support
- Bounced 3 times, most recently yesterday/today.
- Now trading 3222p (at time of writing).
- Will the pattern repeat itself? Will the shares bouncer and rally back to 3765p again?
- Shares -28.7% from 2018 highs; +9.3% 2018 lows; +11.5% year-to-date.
- NMC is a Middle East focused healthcare provider
- 22 Oct: NMC upgrades full year revenue and profits guidance after positive second half developments
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading NMC Health – An Example
Let’s say you like the NMC Health range, you think the price is heading back towards 3765p again. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of NMC Health using a CFD, at the current price of 3222p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume NMC Health rises back to 3765p (+16.8%). Your profit would be £1680, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. NMC Health falls 5% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.