A trading opportunity for you?
Will Micro Focus break support, or will it rise again to 2174p?
- Will it bounce off 2 month support of 1740p
- Now trading 1743p (at time of writing)
- Will the pattern repeat itself, rising back to 2174p? (+25%)
- Shares -30% from 2019 highs; +4.3% from 2019 lows
- 10 July: Micro Focus reported half year results & reiterated guidance
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading Micro Focus – An Example
Let’s say you like the Micro Focus range, you think it’s heading back up to 2174p again. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Micro Focus using a CFD, at the current price of 1743p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume Micro Focus rises back to 2174p (+25%). Your profit would be £2,500, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 3% from the current price. Micro Focus falls 3% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £300.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.