Marshalls (MSLH.L) 20-03-20
Will Marshalls (MSLH.L) shares break below the 642p support, or return to highs of 868p (+35%)?
- Currently close to the 642p support at 643p (at time of writing).
- This has been identified for ostensibly strong support level. Traders should consider whether they think it will hold up again.
- Will the price bounce again to recent highs at 868p? (+35%).
- Technical traders should consider potential news and developments. Check our website and the press for updates in future.
- Shares -26% from 12-month highs; +8% from 12 month lows.
12 Mar: Jack Clarke, Financial Director, bought 1,924 shares within the firm on the 12th March 2020 at a price of 645p. This Director currently has 163,222 shares.
12 Mar: Martyn Coffey, Chief Executive Officer, bought 3,000 shares within the firm on the 12th March 2020 at a price of 646p. This Director currently has 269,603 shares.
12 Mar: Vanda Murray, Chairman, bought 7,000 shares within the firm on the 12th March 2020 at a price of 656.00p. This Director currently has 22,000 shares.
12 Mar: Marshalls’ pre-tax profits were 11% higher, up to £69.9 million for the full year ending in 2019. Revenue improved by 10%. The company witnessed further improvements in operating margins.
24 Jan: Berenberg reiterates its hold rating on Marshalls (MSLH) and increased the target price to 740p (from 620p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires