A range trading opportunity for you?
Will Land Securities break support, or will it rise again to 999p?
- Rising support since December
- Bounced 4 times to trade 905p (at time of writing)
- Will the pattern repeat itself, rising back to recent highs of 999p?
- Shares -0.6% from 2019 highs; +15.6% from 2019 lows; +12.7% year-to-date.
- UK property performing well in spite of Brexit uncertainty
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading Land Securities – An Example
Let’s say you like the Land Securities range, you think it’s heading back up to 999p again. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Land Securities using a CFD, at the current price of 905p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume Land Securities rises back to recent highs 999p (+10.3%). Your profit would be £1030, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 3% from the current price. Land Securities falls 3% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £300.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.