A trading opportunity for you?
Will Land Securities break support, or will it rise again back to 875p highs?
- Land Securities has support around 805p since mid-October
- 2 bounces off support, with the latest bounce this week.
- Now trading 812p (at time of writing).
- Will the pattern repeat itself, with the shares bouncing off support again?
- Shares -20.7% from 2018 highs; +0.5% from 2018 lows; -19.2% year-to-date.
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading Land Securities – An Example
Let’s say you like the Land Securities chart and you think the price is heading back towards 875p again. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Land Securities using a CFD, at the current price of 812p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume Land Securities rises back to 875p highs (+7.7%). Your profit would be £770, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. Land Securities falls 5% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.