Greggs (GRG.L) 07-11-19
Are Greggs (GRG.L) about to break below the 1793p support zone, or recover again to 2454p highs? (+36%)
- The share price is close to 1793p support. Shares are 1795p (at time of writing).
- The support has proven robust to date. Will it stand firm this time?
- The shares have touched this level numerous times.
- Check our website and news outlets for updates. Fundamental developments can affect the strength of support levels.
- Shares -27% from 12-month highs; +51% from 12 month lows.
22 Oct: Barclays Capital reiterates its equal weight rating on Greggs (GRG) and increased the target price to 1760p (from 1610p).
10 Oct: Roger Whiteside, CEO, sold 97,655 shares in the firm on the 7th October 2019 at a price of 1804p. This Director currently has 195,508 shares.
10 Oct: Roger Whiteside, CEO, bought 4,952 shares in the firm on the 7th October 2019 at a price of 1840p. This Director currently has 293,163 shares.
01 Oct: Greggs said growing customer numbers supported revenue, though like-for-like sales slowed in Q3 relative to a stronger performance in the previous year.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires