Great Portland Estates
A trading opportunity for you?
Will Great Portland Estates break support, or will it rise back again to highs of 740p?
- Great Portland Estates has support at 645p since June 2016.
- 3 bounces, most recently this week
- Now trading 654p (at time of writing).
- Will the pattern repeat, the shares climbing back towards 740p?
- Shares -13.3% from 2018 highs; +8.5% from 2018 lows; -4.4% year-to-date.
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading Great Portland Estates – An Example
Let’s say you like the Great Portland chart and you think the price is heading back towards 740p again. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Great Portland using a CFD, at the current price of 654p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume Great Portland rises back to 740p (+13.1%). Your profit would be £1310, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. Great Portland falls 5% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.