Equiniti (EQN.L) 26-11-19
Will Equiniti (EQN.L) shares break below the 195p support, or return to highs of 232p (+18%)?
- Currently close to the 195p support at 195.3p (at time of writing).
- This has been identified for ostensibly strong support level. Traders should consider whether they think it will hold up again.
- Will the price bounce again to recent highs at 232p? (+18%).
- Technical traders should consider potential news and developments. Check our website and the press for updates in future.
- Shares -17% from 12-month highs; +4% from 12 month lows.
22 Nov: Goldman Sachs reiterates its conviction buy rating on Equiniti Group Plc (EQN) and reduced the target price to 290p (from 310p).
20 Nov: Philip Yea, Chairman, bought 20,000 shares in the firm on the 20th November 2019 at a price of 194.30p. This Director currently has 180,000 shares.
20 Nov: Barclays Capital reiterates its overweight rating on Equiniti Group Plc (EQN) and reduced the target price to 235p (from 300p).
19 Nov: Guy Wakeley, CEO, bought 10,000 shares in the firm on the 19th November 2019 at a price of 190p. This Director currently has 1,690,348 shares.
19 Nov: John Stier, Financial Director, bought 10,000 shares in the firm on the 19th November 2019 at a price of 190p. This Director currently has 164,157 shares.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires