easyJet (EZJ.L) 13-05-20
Will EasyJet (EZJ.L) shares break below the 475p support zone, or will it return to highs of 681p (+40%)?
- Currently trading around the 475p support at 485.5p (at time of writing).
- The support has proven robust to date. Will the pattern repeat?
- The price has tested this level repeatedly. Traders should be mindful of stop-loss placement.
- Will the share price bounce once again to recent highs of 681p? (+40%).
- Technical traders should be mindful of news and developments. Check our website and the press for updates.
- Shares -68% from 12-month highs; +2% from 12 month lows.
11 May: Credit Suisse reiterates its outperform rating on easyJet (EZJ) and reduced the target price to 746p (from 945p).
07 May: Goldman Sachs reiterates its sell rating on easyJet (EZJ) and reduced the target price to 545p (from 668p).
07 May: HSBC reiterates its buy rating on easyJet (EZJ) and increased the target price to 925p (from 900p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires