Domino UK & Irl
A trading opportunity for you?
Will Domino break support, or will it rise again back to 296p highs?
- Domino has support around 255p since mid-October
- 4 bounces off support, with the latest yesterday.
- Now trading 264p (at time of writing).
- Will the pattern repeat itself, with the shares bouncing off support again?
- Shares -33.2% from 2018 highs; +3% from 2018 lows; -23.6% year-to-date.
- 18 Oct: 3Q sales rise, approves £25m share buyback
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading Domino – An Example
Let’s say you like the Domino chart and you think the price is heading back towards 296p again. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Domino using a CFD, at the current price of 264p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume Domino rises back to 296p highs (+12.1%). Your profit would be £1210, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. Domino falls 5% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.