Dixons Carphone (DC.L) 22-04-20
Dixons Carphone (DC.L): will it break the 65p key support level, or bounce to highs of 152p (+132%)?
- Currently trading around the 65p support. The current price is 65.3p (at time of writing).
- Support levels like these are often used by traders to assist with decision making.
- Strong support levels often suggest that there may be ‘hot money’ looking to buy at the key level. Of course, valuations can change.
- Will the share price rally again to recent highs of 152p? (+132%).
- Shares -57% from 12-month highs; +8% from 12 month lows.