Diageo (DGE.L) 08-11-19
Will Diageo (DGE.L) fall beyond the 3100p support level, or will we see a retest of 3352p? (+8%)
- The stock is near support at 3100p, now trading at 3102p (at time of writing).
- Whilst the past does not always repeat itself, the support level has held up well.
- From here, will buying pressure return to drive the price back to 3352p? (+8%).
- As always, be aware of news and events that can change the market’s perception of value – this can lead to key levels being broken.
- Shares -14% from 12-month highs; +14% from 12 month lows.
10 Oct: Javier Ferrán, Chairman, bought 249 shares in the firm on the 10th October 2019 at a price of 3321.00p. This Director currently has 231,193 shares.
20 Sep: Deutsche Bank reiterates its hold rating on Diageo (DGE) and increased the target price to 3650p (from 3500p).
19 Sep: Diageo’s CEO, Ivan Menezes, stated that the current trading year had started well as they continue to execute their strategy.
10 Sep: Javier Ferrán, Chairman, bought 245 shares in the firm on the 10th September 2019 at a price of 3370p. This Director currently has 230,821 shares.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires