Card Factory (CARD.L) 06-11-19
Will Card Factory (CARD.L) shares break resistance, or will it they fall back to the 152p support? (-12%)?
- Now close to the 174p resistance. Currently trading at 172.8p (at time of writing).
- The price has tested this level repeatedly. Traders should be mindful of stop-loss placement.
- Will the share price decline once again to recent support of 152p? (-12%).
- Technical traders should be mindful of breaking news. Check news outlets for updates, react accordingly.
- Shares -17% from 12-month highs; +14% from 12 month lows.
24 Sep: Card Factory’s profit before tax fell to £24.3m from £28.4m, although like-for-like sales grew 1.5%. This was in contrast to a like-for-like fall in sales of 0.2% in the same period in the previous year.
14 Aug: UBS reiterates its buy rating on Card Factory Plc (CARD) and reduced the target price to 220p (from 230p).
13 Aug: Liberum Capital reiterates its hold rating on Card Factory Plc (CARD) and reduced the target price to 170p (from 190p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires