A trading opportunity for you?
Will British Land break support, or will it rise again to 600p?
- Support around 524p after declines of 13%
- Now trading 532p (at time of writing).
- Will the pattern repeat, the shares climbing back towards 600p?
- Shares -13.7% from 2019 highs, +2.4% from 2019 lows, -0.2% year-to-date.
- Sensitive to Retail, Consumer confidence and Brexit
- Source: Dow Jones, Bloomberg, FT, Company News, AlphaTerminal
Trading British Land – An Example
Let’s say you like the British Land chart and you think the price is heading back towards 600p again. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of British Land using a CFD, at the current price of 532p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume British Land rises back to 600p highs (+12%). Your profit would be £1200, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 4% from the current price. British Land falls 4% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £400.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.