A trading opportunity for you?
Will British Land break support, or will it rise again to 625p?
- Uptrend since Christmas, latest bounce at 575p
- Now trading 585p (at time of writing).
- Will the pattern repeat, the shares climbing back towards 625p?
- Shares -18.2% from 2018 highs; +10.6% from 2018 lows; +9.3% year-to-date.
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading British Land – An Example
Let’s say you like the British Land chart and you think the price is heading back towards 625p again. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of British Land using a CFD, at the current price of 585p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume British Land rises back to 625p Sept/Nov highs (+6.8%). Your profit would be £680, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 3% from the current price. British Land falls 3% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £300.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.