A trading opportunity for you?
Will Bovis Homes break support, or will it rise again to 1183p (+11%)?
- December uptrend; 3 bounces.
- Now 1057p (at time of writing).
- Will the pattern repeat, the shares climbing back towards 1183p (+11%)?
- Shares -10.3% from 2019 highs; +26% from 2019 lows; +23.2% year-to-date.
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading Bovis – An Example
Let’s say you like the Bovis chart and you think the price is heading back towards 1183p again. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Bovis using a CFD, at the current price of 1057p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume Bovis rises back to 1183p highs (+11%). Your profit would be £1100, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 3% from the current price. Bovis falls 3% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £300.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.