Aggreko (AGK.L) 07-01-20 Aggreko Plc (AGK.L) 07-01-20
Will Aggreko (AGK.L) shares break out, or will it fall back again to the 766p support? (-9%)?
- Currently trading around the 850p resistance at 844.6p (at time of writing).
- The resistance has been reliable. Will the price action repeat?
- Short sellers might be interested in this key level. Will we see a return to support at 766p? (-9%).
- Be aware of news and developments. Check our website and other news channels for updates.
- Shares -1% from 12-month highs; +21% from 12 month lows.
25 Nov: RBC Capital Markets reiterates its outperform rating on Aggreko (AGK) and reduced the target price to 960p (from 1000p).
12 Nov: Aggreko announced that revenues declined 8% in the nine months to the end of September, due to poor performance in its power solutions utility business unit.
05 Nov: Credit Suisse has upgraded its rating on Aggreko (AGK) to outperform (from neutral) and increased the target price to 905p (from 750p).
04 Oct: Berenberg reiterates its sell rating on Aggreko (AGK) and reduced the target price to 600p (from 770p).
03 Oct: Peter Kennerley, Executive Director, bought 41 shares in the firm on the 1st October 2019 at a price of 829.80p. This Director currently has 14,114 shares.s Capital reiterates its equal weight rating on Aggreko (AGK) and increased the target price to 820p (from 760p).
30 Jul: Aggreko posted a small improvement in profits. However, lower revenues and poor performance in its power solutions utility unit dragged on performance.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires