A trading opportunity for you?
Will Aggreko break support, or will it rise again to 773p?
- 693p support since mid-December.
- 3 bounces to trade 705p (at time of writing).
- Will the pattern repeat, the shares climbing back towards 773p?
- Shares -20.9% from 2018 highs; +10.7% from 2018 lows; -3.7% year-to-date.
- 14 Dec: Wins $200m contract to supply temporary electricity for Tokyo Olympics
- 14 Dec: Aggreko confident to achieve mid-teens ROCE target in 2020
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading Aggreko – An Example
Let’s say you like the Aggreko chart and you think the price is heading back towards 773p again. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Aggreko using a CFD, at the current price of 705p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume Aggreko rises back to 773p Jan highs (+9.6%). Your profit would be £960, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 3% from the current price. Aggreko falls 3% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £300.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.