Wizz Air Holdings (WIZZ.L) 13-03-20
Wizz Air Holdings (WIZZ.L) shares have fallen significantly from the most recent highs of 4496.0p. Will it continue, or is this an opportunity to pick some up?
- A return to previous highs would represent a rise of 69%. Now at 2655p (at time of writing).
- This is one of the biggest fallers of late.
- Traders should consider whether it is down for good reason, or is this another over-reaction?
- Bargain hunters should be mindful of fundamentals and events, which can influence price action. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -40% from 12-month highs; +6% from 12 month lows.
11 Mar: Jozsef Varadi, Chief Executive Officer, sold 20,000 shares within the firm on the 6th March 2020 at a price of 3216p. This Director currently has 1,745,644 shares.
11 Mar: UBS reiterates its neutral rating on Wizz Air Holdings Plc (WIZZ) and reduced the target price to 3600p (from 3800p).
04 Mar: Wizz Air, the budget airline, announced it had reduced flights and could lower capacity by 10% within the coming quarter due to coronvirus.
03 Mar: HSBC reiterates its hold rating on Wizz Air Holdings Plc (WIZZ) and reduced the target price to 3200p (from 3800p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires