Ted Baker (TED.L) 31-03-20
Ted Baker (TED.L) has fallen significantly from the highs of 527p. Will the trend carry, or is this the chance to catch a bargain?
- Currently at 105.97p (at time of writing). A rally to the recent highs would be an increase of 397%.
- Ted Baker (TED.L) is one of the biggest fallers in the period. It hasn’t yet shown any recovery in line with other UK stocks.
- Should this trend be respected, or are we about to see a big bounce?
- The market will over-react to bad news. Is it is down for good reason, or is this an over-reaction?
- Investors seeking a bargain should be mindful of underlying performance. Check our website and the company’s website for information on the stock.
- Shares -93% from 12-month highs; +-1% from 12 month lows.
23 Mar: Ted Baker, the fashion retailer, announced that it had reached an agreement to sell its London head office to a unit of British Airways Pension Trustees, for a price of £78.8m.
29 Jan: Ted Baker announced that it had appointed current director Jennifer Roebuck to the role of chief customer officer.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires