Senior (SNR.L) 22-04-20
Shares in Senior (SNR.L) have fallen notably from recent highs of 190.4p. Will the trend prevail, or is this an opportunity for you to pick up a bargain?
- Currently at 55.12p (at time of writing). A move up to highs would represent a rise of 245%.
- These share are amongst the biggest fallers in the period.
- Is the move unfinished, or are we about to see a bounce?
- The market has been known to over-react to bad news. Investors should consider whether these falls are justified, or is this an over-reaction?
- Shares -76% from 12-month highs; +4% from 12 month lows.
17 Apr: Peel Hunt has upgraded its rating on Senior (SNR) to buy (from hold) and increased the target price to 80p (from 70p).
14 Apr: Jefferies International reiterates its buy rating on Senior (SNR) and reduced the target price to 90p (from 190p).
06 Apr: Barclays Capital reiterates its underweight rating on Senior (SNR) and reduced the target price to 67p (from 146p).
30 Mar: JP Morgan Cazenove reiterates its neutral rating on Senior (SNR) and reduced the target price to 90p (from 100p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires