Rolls-Royce Holdings (RR.L) 06-01-20
Shares in Rolls-Royce Holdings (RR.L) have fallen dramatically from recent highs of 891.2p. Will it continue, or is this an opportunity to pick up a bargain?
- This stock is one of the more significant fallers in the period.
- Bargain hunters should be mindful of fundamentals and events, which can influence price action. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Is the trend your friend, or is a bounce imminent?
- The market often over-reacts to bad news. Traders should consider whether it is down for good reason, or is this another over-reaction?
- Now trading at 675.6p (at time of writing). A return to previous highs would represent a rise of 31%.
- Shares -31% from 12-month highs; +0% from 12 month lows.
07 Nov: Rolls-Royce has announced that although trading had improved since the first half, it now anticipates that full-year profits will be towards the bottom end of previous guidance.
07 Dec: Rolls-Royce has won a £10m contract to design and equip two supply ships for Gulf Offshore North Sea Ltd.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires