A trading opportunity for you?
Will Renewi continue falling, or will it rise again back to October high of 60.25p?
- Renewi shares have fallen over 11% today after company published half-year results.
- The Dutch waste disposal company warned today of lower FY profits after local regulators said its soil-treatment facility required further analysis.
- Currently trading at 48.77p (at time of writing).
- Shares -49.36% from 2018 highs; +10.42% from 2018 lows; -52.7% year-to-date.
- Recent share price range: Nov lows 45.1p; Oct highs 60.25p.
- Can the stock recover to yesterday’s highs?
- Source: Dow Jones, Bloomberg, FT, Company News
Trading Renewi – An Example
Let’s say you feel that the stock is a bargain and you think it could bounce back to recent highs of 60.25p. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Renewi using a CFD, at the current price of 48.77p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume Renewi recovers back to 60.25p (+23.5%). Your profit would be £2350, from your initial investment of £2000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 9% from the current price. Renewi falls 9% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £900.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.