A trading opportunity for you?
Will NMC continue falling, or will it recover to 2900p?
- Shares -26% from April highs; bounced 2.7% from lows
- Now trades 2236p (at time of writing).
- Shares -25.8% from 2019 highs; +6.1% from 2019 lows; -18.2% year-to-date.
- Can the stock recover to 2900p (+29%)?
- 30 May: CEO Buys £1.9m of company shares
- Source: Dow Jones, Bloomberg, FT, Company News, AlphaTerminal
Trading NMC Health – An Example
Let’s say you feel that the stock is a bargain and you think could bounce back towards 2900p. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of NMC using a CFD, at the current price of 2236p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume NMC recovers back to 2900p (+29.6%). Your profit would be £2960, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. NMC falls 5% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.