A trading opportunity for you?
Will NMC Health continue falling, or will it rise again back to 3200p mid-December highs?
- NMC Health share price has fallen as much as -21% from mid-December highs.
- Healthcare shares suffered during recent US market volatility.
- Rising bond yields provided an attractive alternative.
- Share price bouncing since Friday, +7.3% from its lows.
- Now trading at 2677p (at the time of writing).
- Shares are -5% from 2019 highs, +4.5% from 2018 lows; -2.3% year-to-date.
- Can the stock regain recent highs?
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading NMC Health – An Example
Let’s say you feel that the stock is a bargain and you think could bounce back towards November high of 3200p again. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of NMC Health using a CFD, at the current price of 2677p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume NMC Health recovers back to 3200p mid-December highs (+19.5%). Your profit would be £1950, from your initial investment of £2000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 7% from the current price. NMC Health falls 7% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £700.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.