Mitie (MTO.L) 26-11-19
Mitie (MTO.L) shares have fallen significantly from the most recent highs of 168.3p. Will it continue, or is this an opportunity to pick some up?
- A return to previous highs would represent a rise of 26%. Now at 133p (at time of writing).
- This is one of the biggest fallers of late.
- Traders should consider whether it is down for good reason, or is this another over-reaction?
- Bargain hunters should be mindful of fundamentals and events, which can influence price action. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -21% from 12-month highs; +25% from 12 month lows.
11 Sep: Mitie, the facilities management firm, announced that CFO Paul Woolf would vacate his position for a similar role at CPA Global, the intellectual property management company .
19 Aug: Mitie announced that it had reached an agreement to sell its catering and hospitality business to CH&CO. The deal is worth up to £85m.
05 Jul: Peel Hunt reiterates its hold rating on MITIE Group (MTO) and increased the target price to 145p (from 125p).
20 Jun: UBS reiterates its neutral rating on MITIE Group (MTO) and increased the target price to 160p (from 135p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires