Land Securities (LAND.L) 31-03-20
Shares in Land Securities (LAND.L) have fallen dramatically from recent highs of 1001.5p. Will it continue, or is this an opportunity to pick up a bargain?
- This stock is one of the more significant fallers in the period. It hasn’t yet shown any signs of recovery alongside other UK stocks.
- Bargain hunters should be mindful of fundamentals and events, which can influence price action. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Is the trend your friend, or is a bounce imminent?
- The market often over-reacts to bad news. Traders should consider whether it is down for good reason, or is this another over-reaction?
- Now trading at 561.2p (at time of writing). A return to previous highs would represent a rise of 78%.
- Shares -44% from 12-month highs; +2% from 12 month lows.
30 Mar: Deutsche Bank reiterates its hold rating on Land Securities Group Plc (LAND) and reduced the target price to 910p (from 1020p).
11 Mar: Morgan Stanley reiterates its overweight rating on Land Securities Group Plc (LAND) and reduced the target price to 880p (from 1050p).
05 Mar: Barclays Capital reiterates its underweight rating on Land Securities Group Plc (LAND) and increased the target price to 870p (from 840p).
12 Feb: Robert Noel, Chief Executive Officer, sold 113,127 shares within the firm on the 11th February 2020 at a price of 966.28p. This Director currently has 113,290 shares.
05 Feb: UBS reiterates its buy rating on Land Securities Group Plc (LAND) and increased the target price to 1100p (from 1075p).
05 Feb: Numis has downgraded its rating on Land Securities Group Plc (LAND) to reduce (from hold).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires