John Wood Group PLC (WG.L) 07-10-19 A trading opportunity for you?
John Wood Group PLC (WG.L) has fallen significantly from the highs of 451.4p. Will the trend carry, or is this the chance to catch a bargain?
- Currently at 345.4p (at time of writing). A rally to the recent highs would be an increase of 30%.
- John Wood Group PLC (WG.L) is one of the biggest fallers in the period.
- Should this trend be respected, or are we about to see a big bounce?
- The market will over-react to bad news. Is it is down for good reason, or is this an over-reaction?-
- Investors seeking a bargain should be mindful of underlying performance. Check our website and the company’s website for information on the stock.
- Shares -55% from 12-month highs; +0% from 12 month lows.- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal