A trading opportunity for you?
Will Intertek continue falling, or will it recover to 5255p Feb highs?
- Intertek shares -12.8% in one month.
- Shares bounced +2.7% from support zone around 4581p.
- Now trades 4705p (at time of writing).
- Shares -10.5% from 2019 highs; +2.57% from 2019 lows; -2% year-to-date.
- Can the stock recover to recent highs?
- 5 Mar: Testing company reported results in-line with consensus.
- Source: Dow Jones, Bloomberg, FT, Company News, AlphaTerminal
Trading Intertek – An Example
Let’s say you feel that the stock is a bargain and you think could bounce back towards 5255p. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Intertek using a CFD, at the current price of 4705p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume Intertek recovers back to 5255p Feb highs (+11.6%). Your profit would be £1160, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. Intertek falls 5% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.