A trading opportunity for you?
Will Indivior continue falling, or will it recover to recent 62p highs (+34%)?
- Shares -30% from yesterday’s highs; +4% from lows;
- Currently at 46p (at the time of witting)
- Can the stock rally back to yesterday’s 62p highs (+45%)
- Shares -64.7% from 2019 highs, +119.5% from 2019 lows, -58.9% year-to-date.
- Source: Dow Jones, Bloomberg, FT, Company News, AlphaTerminal
Trading Indivior – An Example
Let’s say you feel that the stock is a bargain and you think could bounce back towards 62p. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Indivior using a CFD, at the current price of 46p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume Indivior recovers back to 62p (+45%). Your profit would be £4500, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. Indivior falls 5% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.